- A loose definition of terrorism has prevented a Syrian activist from gaining refugee status in the United States. Read more.
- A funding gap of US$1 billion within the UN Refugee Agency is threatening the welfare of Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebanon. Read more.
- Changing the 1951 Refugee Convention to protect climate change refugees could lead to its demise. Read more.
- The Australian government will pay $70 million in damages to refugees and asylum seekers held on Manus Island. Read more.
- The United States will decide whether it will resettle 70 men on Manus Island within six weeks. Read more.