- Kenya’s high court has ruled that the planned closure of the world’s largest refugee camp is illegal. Read more.
- 160,000 people have demonstrated in support of refugees in Barcelona, Spain. Read more.
- Uncertainty in the United States has driven asylum seekers to cross the border into Canada. Read more.
- Reports of refugees assaulting women on New Year’s Eve in Frankfurt, Germany have been found to be baseless. Read more.
- Malcolm Turnbull has again refused New Zealand’s offer to resettle refugees from Australia’s offshore detention centres. Read more.
- An Iranian asylum seeker has been sent back to Manus Island after attempting to seek asylum in Fiji. Read more.
- Amnesty International has released a report condemning Australia’s “abusive” and “inhumane” treatment of refugees. Read more.
- Housing affordability continues to be a significant problem for refugees in Sydney. Read more.