- A Nigerian military jet mistakenly bombed a refugee settlement, killing more than one hundred people. Read more.
- Italy will soon open its first LGBT refugee centre in Bologna. Read more.
- Some Syrian refugees have been driven to sell their organs on the black market to afford passage to Europe. Read more.
- Protests have erupted at airports across the United States following Donald Trump’s executive order to suspend the refugee program. Read more.
- There will be a Senate investigation into the death of Sudanese refugee Faysal Ishak Ahmed, who was detained on Manus Island. Read more.
- Donald Trump will honour the refugee resettlement deal negotiated under President Obama. Read more.
- A Bhutanese refugee who took her own life before Christmas has sparked debate about refugees’ access to disability pensions. Read more.