Greetings and welcome to the special Christmas and festive season!
We would like to thank all of those contributors to the AFFMA newsletter and to the AFFMA family generally for their invaluable contributions throughout 2015.
On behalf of the AFFMA team we would like to thank:
- Lauren, Ariza, Libby, Jesika and James for their outstanding contribution to the newsletter
- all office volunteers for their dedication to AFFMA
- our volunteer Practice managers Eva, Jessica B and Jessica S for their commitment and dedication to our organisation
- Karyn, volunteer website designer/maintenance
- Jolanta our Facebook director
- all board members
- Sabine Lorenz our volunteer lawyer- migration agent and Business &leadership coach
- all volunteers migration agents
- all our supporters and donors in 2015 and
- everyone else who contributed to AFFMA this year.
Please note that our office is closed for the festive season from Monday 14 December 2015 to Friday 29 January 2016 inclusive. We will resume our normal office hours on Monday 01 February 2016.
If you are looking to assist AFFMA during the summer break, please note that our crowdfunding and fundraising efforts continue. Making a Christmas contribution is a terrific way to give back in the season of giving.
Our crowdfunding Je suis Réfugié campaign has launched (now live at https://chuffed.org/project/free-migration-advice-for-refugees-and-asylum-seekers) and aims to garner funding to further help refugees and asylum seekers in need of AFFMA’s assistance.
Our previous funding campaign remains underway and I would again like to thank all those subscribers that have supported A Dollar A Day To Keep AFFMA Underway to date.
AFFMA reiterates its call for all our newsletter subscribers, small businesses and the general public to get on board with our A Dollar a Day to Keep AFFMA Underway campaign as well as our new crowdfunding campaign. Please forward this email on to friends, colleagues and family members to widen AFFMA’s reach of potential donors.
Additionally, AFFMA has the pleasure to announce that our permanent volunteer lawyer and transformational life coach is offering complimentary business and leadership coaching to business people and those aspiring to start their own business whether in the migration field or any other field.
Finally, on behalf of everyone here at AFFMA, we wish everyone a wonderful, safe and happy holiday season and prosperous New Year and we look forward to sharing with you regarding AFFMA’s successes and planned activities in 2016.
Thank you again for reading and your valued support and happy holidays.
Joël Gédéon, JP