Greetings and welcome to the New Year’s edition of the January 2016 newsletter!
I sincerely hope that everyone enjoyed their festive season and New Year break and are relaxed and refreshed, ready to take all that 2016 has to offer.
This newsletter will again remain short, noting that the invaluable AFFMA volunteers return to the office today, 01 February 2016.
Again the AFFMA team and I take this opportunity to reiterate our thanks to the following volunteers for theiir assistance in 2015 and we look forward to their ongoing contributions in 2016:
- Lauren, Ariza, Libby, Jesika and James for their outstanding contribution to the newsletter;
- all office volunteers for their dedication to AFFMA;
- our volunteer Practice managers Eva and Jessica for their commitment and dedication to our organisation;
- Karyn, volunteer website designer/maintenance;
- Jolanta our Facebook director;
- all board members;
- Sabine Lorenz our volunteer lawyer- migration agent and Business &leadership coach ;
- all volunteers migration agents;
- all our supporters and donors in 2015; and
- everyone else who contributed to AFFMA this year.
Making a New Year’s contribution is a terrific way to give back in the season of giving.
If you are looking to assist AFFMA during 2016, please note that our fundraising efforts continue.
AFFMA reiterates its call for all our newsletter subscribers, small businesses and the general public to get on board with our A Dollar a Day to Keep AFFMA Underway campaign as well as our new crowdfunding campaign.
Please forward this email on to friends, colleagues and family members to widen AFFMA’s reach of potential donors.
Additionally, AFFMA has the pleasure to announce that our permanent volunteer lawyer and transformational life coach is offering complimentary business and leadership coaching to business people and those aspiring to start their own business whether in the migration field or any other field.
Finally, on behalf of everyone here at AFFMA, we wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous 2016 and we look forward to sharing with you AFFMA’s successes and planned activities in 2016.
Thank you again for reading and for your valued support.
Joël Gédéon, JP